Life after marriage isn’t always an easy road. In fact, rarely is it ever. Between children and work alone, we tend to forget how important it is to maintain the passion we once shared with our spouse. Sometimes, you may find yourself thinking about how simple, exciting, and passionate your love life was prior to marriage and wish that you could reverse time. It is true that when life takes over marriages may not always be as passionate. However, having someone you have reached a deep level of comfort with, can go to for support and rely on in even the toughest of times is more valuable than we realize.
1. You get about 1/4 of the bed but you never complain.
2. I have you willing to do the dirty chores so I don’t have to.
3. I have an appetite the size of you, and you love me for it.
4. I wouldn’t want to experiment with a homemade avocado mask in front of anyone else.
5. We have little people running around that are half me and half you.
6. Laundry is laundry, but I wouldn’t want to do anyone else’s.
7. Snoring is annoying, but I find yours most comforting.
8. Weekends at home are always more fun with you.
9. “Come over” is now “come home” and it’s the best feeling ever.