Russell Brand is famous for many things including his comedy, his acting and his outspoken agenda to spread conscious awareness. In the spiritual community, he is well-loved for his ability to articulate authentic ideas and philosophies, but in a humorous way.
So, if you’re interested thinking deeply about consciousness (or if you’d just like to have a quick chuckle!), here are a few of my favorite quotes by Russell Brand. Enjoy!
- “Be led by your talent, not by your self-loathing; those other things you just have to manage.”
- “People don’t realize that the future is just now, but later.”
- “Murderers! Stop murdering. Everyone will die eventually. Just sit down and be patient.”
- “See all these buildings, Russell? All these buildings were once a drawing on a piece of paper, and before that they were an idea in someone’s head. Any idea that you have, you can make manifest.”
- “We have been told that freedom is the ability to pursue petty, trivial desires when true freedom is freedom from these petty, trivial desires.”
- “The only Revolution that can really change the world is the one in your own consciousness, and mine has already begun.”
- “Life is not a theme park, and if it is, the theme is death.”
- “I used to believe in the system that I was born into: aspire, acquire, consume, get famous and glamorous, get high and mighty, get paid and laid.”
- “The most potent tool in maintaining the status quo is our belief that change is impossible.”
- “Beyond the limited realm of the senses, the shallow pool of the known, is a great untamable ocean, and we don’t have a fucking clue what goes on in there.”
- “Kundalini yoga is the crack cocaine of yoga.”
I do hope you liked this short list of clever and comical quotes by Russell Brand.
By Andrea Schulman
My name is Andrea Schulman. I am a former high school psychology teacher & the creator of ‘Raise Your Vibration Today.’ I teach people how to become masters of their minds through the Law of Attraction. Check out the full-length video tutorials on my membership portal and learn how to create a beautiful life with intention.